Training for youth workers, educators, peer educators, activists, theatre practioners, community development workers & those who work or are connected with young people both in a professional and voluntary capacity.
We worked on
- Creative drama workshops about Augusto Boal’s Theatre of the Oppressed.
- Create Forum theatre pieces that reflect the issues relevant to young people.
- Practising facilitation skills.
- Have a template to create local and international projects with young people.
- Learning more about the funding possibilities of the Youth in Action Programme.
The approach was creative, non-formal & participative.
This training was suitable for those with or without experinece in this method.